My solution to the lack of new and innovative aromatherapy products is a monthly service that delivers assorted wax, incense, and/or essential oils to your door. You start by choosing between a wax melter, incense tray, or essential oil diffuser for your first delivery. There would also be an option to receive all three products (wax melter, incense tray, or essential oil diffuser) for people who really enjoy the service. Each month, you receive refills (wax, incense, or essential oils) that vary in scent. Ideally, there would be a website where you could customize your deliveries each month and choose your favorite scents. New scents would be released often to ensure customers don’t lose interest in the service. I think this is the perfect solution because it's interesting, there's plenty of variance in the products being provided, and it would generate consistent profit from customers rather than just being a one-time purchase.
Hi! I love oil diffusers and swear by them! I would definitely be someone who would be interested in this product. However, this is obviously a niche market, and I would be concerned about how many people would actually want to do this. Also, you would have to have good and appealing prices so that way a person would choose your service over just buying aromatherapy at the store!
ReplyDeleteI like your solution. It will be smart from you to provide all those services that other people do not have. I feel like not only your customers will be happy about the new quality of the products, but also the service which will make their life so easier. They won't need to worry about going to the store and buy them every month. That makes you get more customers at first, and you will get to keep them forever.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea! I would definitely be interested in this service if this was something that was available. The variety of products would be beneficial to the consumer and the business because it will keep them both interested. I have used monthly services before that have been delivered straight to my home and I have absolutely loved them. This makes it convenient for consumers to receive the products.
ReplyDeletethis is great. My mother is a consumer of services such as these and would be a consumer of this specific service as well. People love this new trend of services that are mailed to you each month and it can be done with almost any product that is used and bought again frequently
ReplyDeleteI love this idea. I am always constantly having to go back to the stores to get wax melts for my wax burner. This would give me a great opportunity to be able to choose this from home and not have to worry about going out and getting them every time I need new ones. This would also give me a chance to explore new scents.
ReplyDelete