Friday, March 22, 2019

Idea Napkin No.2

1)   I am a college student who possesses creative thinking and interpersonal skills. I have an interest in buying, as well as creating, healthy, organic products. If I were to start a business selling a product like this, I would put my heart and soul into it because it’s something I’m passionate about. 
2)   A lot of people are unaware of the toxic ingredients found in almost every baby formula. Perchlorate, melamine, and other toxic ingredients pollute the food we give to infants. I am offering an alternative, a formula created with all clean ingredients. This formula will be organic, as well.
3)   The obvious thing all my customers have in common is that they have a baby. More specifically, though, these mothers and/or fathers are health-conscious and want their baby to consume the safest products. 
4)   Since most people value the health and safety of their child, I think people will pay money to ensure their baby isn’t being fed harmful toxins. 
5)   What sets this product apart is the ingredients. No other company on the market has as clean of ingredients as this baby formula will. 

I believe these elements fit together quite nicely. The unmet need is justified by the fact that people care about what they’re giving their child. Overall, I think this business idea is solid.


Someone left a comment on my first idea napkin about broadening my customer base. I didn’t realize that I left out a lot of potential customers the first time around. I kept this feedback in mind, however, I don’t think the baby formula customer base can be extended beyond people who have a kid. You have to have a baby to need baby formula. I didn’t receive any other feedback on my first idea napkin, but I’m hoping I will be given more on this post. 

3 comments:

  1. I think hearing about what your about as a student and the things you possess, this business idea totally makes sense, and I agree with you when you say the elements fit together nicely. I think the best thing you can do for this, is to really market the dangers of toxic ingredients because I don't think a lot of people realize this and this could really make people choose your product over someone elses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that your elements fit together nicely. I think that it is a good thing too that your feedback from your first idea napkin has helped you narrow down your target audience even more. By doing this, you are getting your product to the people that really need to hear what you have to offer them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me tell you that i will be one of your customers. I like your idea as it shows how caring you are, and that will save a lot of lives as well. Moreover, you can also expand internationally as it is even more serious in countries like Africa, where there are some inspections that are not done. I wish you a good luck.

    ReplyDelete