Friday, April 5, 2019

Your Venture's Unfair Advantage


What makes my venture special?


Contact with farm 

·     This resource can be inimitable, however, the farm I’ve found is local and reliable which I consider rare and valuable 

Cheap product

·     Finding products that are high quality, healthy, AND cheap is rare

Doesn’t contain harmful ingredients  

·     The majority of baby formulas on the market contain at least some harmful ingredients, so my product will be considered rare

Competition is limited

·     Since hardly any baby formulas on the market are cheap and contain no harmful ingredients, there is limited competition which is rare

Personal interest

·      I have a personal interest in organic, clean products which is rare

Growth potential 

·     There is a potential to grow this business beyond just baby formula, which isn’t rare 

Work contacts

·      I work at an organic market, so I have made contacts through work that aren’t easily inimitable 

Personal education

·      I have taken classes and acquired knowledge over the years to benefit my business, which is rare 

Community contacts

·      I know people in the community that could benefit my venture, which is inimitable 

Benefits customers 

·     This product is healthy, and beneficial for babies which is inimitable, but important




My personal interest is the most valuable resource I have because I believe passion is what drives the best businesses. You have to care about what you’re selling.

4 comments:

  1. I like that your most valuable resource is your personal interest. I also chose something along the lines of personal interest and experience to be my products most valuable resource. I believe that personal interest is important because its a real motive because you care and you want others to care too. Caring can create a great product and business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Josie, and I think your personal interest is your most important asset. If you are not passionate about it, then I don't think anything will ever work. The more passion that there is, the more fuel you will have to make it the best possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This very cool. I have something common with which is passion. I have a passion for my future business, and i believe in myself. I think that if we all put in the work, we will the results that we are expecting. Good luck to all of us guys.

    ReplyDelete