1) I’m a health-conscious individual who is always looking for natural products. I work at a health food supermarket, so I’m constantly exposed to these products. I’ve always wanted to create my own product, specifically something involving aromatherapy, since that’s something that almost everyone enjoys. I believe starting a business that delivers natural aromatherapy products monthly could potentially change my life.
2) I am offering customers a monthly delivery service that provides them with either incense, wax, or essential oils. Your first month you choose whether you want a wax melter, incense tray, or oil diffuser (or all three), as well as the scent of your incense, wax, or essential oils. You receive refills monthly and can customize your scents to your liking.
3) My ideal customer is the type of person that shops at Whole Foods. People who are always interested in new products that are marketed as all natural and organic. Most millennials fall into this category.
4) Customers will want to buy this service because there isn’t anything like it on the market already. People love monthly delivery services, as shown by the steady increase in these services over the past couple years. I believe people will find a monthly aromatherapy box interesting and worthwhile.
5) What this company has that no other service provides is the actual wax melter, incense tray, or oil diffuser in the beginning. There are monthly candle and incense services, but my company would go the whole nine yards.
I believe these five elements fit together quite nicely for the most part. I do believe that I could spend more time figuring out how to set my service apart from the rest of the services on the market. I know there are plenty of people out there that would be interested in a company like this, I just want to make sure it’s the best it can be.
Hey, i think your post is solid and it really helped me understand your thought process behind your product a little better. I think you would be surprised by your customers. You mentioned most millennials would be the most interested, but I know a lot of people who are older that love essential oils and even sell them through companies. Just something to think about
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, I really liked this idea. I think this would be super useful to many people that are interested in incense, wax, or essential oils that are unsure where to purchase them or do not have access to buying these products where they live. This service would also be useful to people that want to try more than just the same products they purchase in their local stores.
ReplyDelete