Friday, March 15, 2019

Create a Customer Avatar



My prototypical customer is a twenty-five-year-old female yoga instructor. She enjoys yoga (obviously), as well as volunteering within the community. She often participates in 5k runs for charity. Environmental protection is very important to her, and she tries to reduce her carbon footprint whenever possible. She drives a Prius because it’s more eco-friendly (she can’t afford a Tesla). She’s not married, nor does she have any kids. For the past five years, she has been a vegetarian. She buys produce from a local farmers market, which is her favorite part of the week. I have a lot in common with this prototypical customer. I enjoy yoga, as well as going to the farmers market each week. I also care deeply about the environment, as everyone should. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that I have a lot in common with this avatar because I am the one that created her.


Image result for girl doing yoga

3 comments:

  1. I think that this was a very helpful post and I totally agree with you on all your descriptions for the most part. I think you'd be surprised that there might be older ages that would love this product as well! It was fun reading your responses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool. I like the qualities about your avatar. I believe that you guys have definitely a lot in common, and that she can be a great customer of yours. I also agree with you that we should all be eco friendly because the environment belongs to all of us. Great to read about your avatar,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. The picture that you chose for your typical customer seems very accurate to your descriptions. I love the description you have made, your avatar seems like a well-rounded person that deeply cares about the environment and she is very dedicated. I also enjoy yoga and care about the environment.

    ReplyDelete